Pages

4 Feb 2013

Week 17

Due to last minute portfolio prep and illness, I have fallen behind my team's production schedule, however my team is quite ahead compared to the default schedule, however I plan to make up for lost time and remain in time with the rest of my team.

How many hours have I animated this week?

None.

What did I accomplish this week?

Managed to put together a portfolio and got a conditional offer for the HNC my college is running.
In terms of animation, nothing.

What did I learn this week?

I've learned to believe in myself a bit more. There isn't anything I can't do if I put my mind to it.

What stopped me from doing more?

Sickness and Portfolio production.

What will I do to ensure it never happens again?

I can't guarantee I won't get sick again, but I've got my portfolio out of the way.
Also, it might be good to do a little extra when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment